Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Coming, Slowly

The time's coming slowly when I say farewell to one part of my life. I still am anxious and uncertain. But I have taken the decision.

It is strange to feel that after just 5 days, I will never come back here and chat with friends, work, check mails, have fun, get all tense because of work, (blame others for my mistakes,) work harder, not get the dues and still work harder, learn to know each and everyone of the team, and mostly just be here. It has been so much part of my life. Especially since the last one and half years. I have had no life outside here. It is unnerving, the time I have spent here.

As I clean my desktop, it is with a heavy heart that I realize that I shall miss being here and doing all this!

1 comment:

  1. I acutally let out a big sigh reading this (and then had to look around quickly if anyone noticed)! Really miss you. I need to think twice before turning around and beginning a conversation, or to realize that my new neighbor has just arrived at the desk, but it isn't you.
    :(

    ReplyDelete

Those Pesky Household Chores

Ten o' clock at night and I just finished sending the last email of the day. The dinner is done, and the kid is about to go to bed. &quo...