Monday, January 25, 2010

Balancing Acts

When you are good with everyone, you are always in a problem. It's always like being between the devil and the deep sea. The issue is, each person, especially those that are always on the opposite side of each other try to pull you to their side.

It is especially irritating to find yourself in such a situation and try hard to not take sides. I always find myself in such a spot. Of course, if I am in trouble, I stand up for myself. I mean, if any of the two parties tries to use me against the other, I won't tolerate it.

I just hope that I am able to stay neutral.

2 comments:

  1. Just ask yourself one question, "Do they DESERVE to be your friend?".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting this on behalf of Revathi:

    totally agree... @mohit... i read ur comment, just got curious buddy... she didn't say they were her friends, nor did she use the term anywhere

    ReplyDelete

Those Pesky Household Chores

Ten o' clock at night and I just finished sending the last email of the day. The dinner is done, and the kid is about to go to bed. &quo...