Thursday, February 18, 2010

To A Beautiful Lady

Beautiful, strong, helpful, and strong-willed. That's how I see her. She is master of herself, always doing what she thinks is best. And always, she has been right. She has always been a stong support for me. We share a lot of things in common. Yet, we both are distinctive, she more so. She completes our trio. Without her, it would not have started. When we had met first, we had fought. But over years, we have become true friends. Her steady nature, brave heart, and no-nonsense attitude make her unique.

It was her birthday yesterday! I am sorry I missed putting up this blog by a day! But here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a beautiful life ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those Pesky Household Chores

Ten o' clock at night and I just finished sending the last email of the day. The dinner is done, and the kid is about to go to bed. &quo...